General Discussion
 #10 (Line feed) characters all removed
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guillaume

15 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2017 :  16:34:29  Show Profile
My XML configuration gets all messed up as soon as I start StrokesPlus: all CR&LF plus the "#10;" (Line feed) entries within the LUA scripts are removed and every script becomes one long line of code.

Any idea how to fix this?

Here's the xml: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=27126820238055362061

My settings from the Preferences tab are also being removed quite often, although I understand this is a known problem.

Edited by - Guillaume on 01/15/2017 16:40:22

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2017 :  10:52:44  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
I noticed this sometime last year in my own config file and have no idea why it started happening. But since it hadn't ever caused any actual issues for me, I just figured it was maybe something in a compiler/BOOST update and shrugged it off.

I'll try to see if I can narrow down the source and stop it from happening, then we'll see if that also fixes any other problems.
Go to Top of Page

Guillaume

15 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2017 :  11:01:55  Show Profile
Maybe it's got something to do with the encoding and line endings of the XML? I've been seeing some strange things happen IF I tried to change a few things with an external editor, like Notepad2-mod and the Total Commander's "Compare contents" edit mode, while others (I've only tried Eclipse, because that was the only other thing lying around) seem to not have such an adverse effect on the S+ XML. These problems were more severe than I mentioned above, though, because in the cases of "corruption" the whole Preferences tab was cleared, too. No gestures or hotkeys were lost, though.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000