Gestures for changing focus of the windows
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

patrickcas

26 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2015 :  14:09:54  Show Profile
Hi everybody,

I would like to creare a gesture which allow to bring in foreground the window (folder, program,...) whose icon in the taskbar is either on the left (one gesture) or on the right (another gesture) of the icon whose program has currently focus.

I do not know if I have explained myself very well (sorry, I'm from Italy), so here is an exemple:
Let's suppose that I have 4 icons in the taskbar (NO MATTER if each windows is open in background or minimized as a icon): let's name them a,b,c,d (from left to the right).
Imagine that "c" is the active windows, in foreground.
I would like to have ONE gesture to put "b" in foreground, and another gesture to put "d" in foreground.

In short, something like Alt+Tab e Alt+Maiusc+Tab, but for ALL the windows, even the minimized ones on the taskbar.

Thank you all.

Edited by - patrickcas on 03/17/2015 14:41:48

Hax

128 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2015 :  17:17:20  Show Profile
I'm not sure, but try acPreviousApplication() in the first gesture, acNextApplication() in the second one.

Go to Top of Page

patrickcas

26 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2015 :  04:49:51  Show Profile
Thank you for your reply, but I've tried the 2 gestures, and it seems to me that they work only with 2 icons, cycling through them (I guess that "previous" and "next" engender a loop, preventing from going further left and right...)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000