New Bugs
 Conflict with Microsoft Office
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jansonwang

2 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2015 :  07:25:46  Show Profile
WIN 7, Office 2013, StrokesPlus 2.x version (I have tried several versions)

When Strokesplus runs, clicking the "file" menu becomes slow. This exists in word, excel, powerpoint. The program remains in "checking problems" and will not response to any of my operation. After about 5~10 seconds, the program turns OK.

I run system on virtual machine, I tried to reinstall OS, reinstall office, reinstall strokesplus. The problems always appear.

Thanks.

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2015 :  09:30:00  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
That's very odd. I run S+ on all my machines (of course), which include PCs, laptops, and inside VMs for work and I haven't experienced this at all.

The only thing I can think of is to try enabling/disabling Keep Gesture Draw Window On Top and Don't Hide Gesture Draw Window. I really don't feel like it should make a difference, but is worth a try.

Also, do you have any scripts in your Global Lua that execute on various global events, like mouse clicks?
Go to Top of Page

jansonwang

2 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2015 :  19:48:13  Show Profile
Thank you very much, I will try your solution.

I have not change any global Lua configure.

Actually, I am not aware about this problem until once the file menu blocked more than 20 seconds. Then I tried to re-install the VM and checked which soft caused the problem. Finally I found strokesplus.

It sounds odd, very much. You could have a check, install and uninstall strokesplus, and then see whether the office could be blocked.

thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob

That's very odd. I run S+ on all my machines (of course), which include PCs, laptops, and inside VMs for work and I haven't experienced this at all.

The only thing I can think of is to try enabling/disabling Keep Gesture Draw Window On Top and Don't Hide Gesture Draw Window. I really don't feel like it should make a difference, but is worth a try.

Also, do you have any scripts in your Global Lua that execute on various global events, like mouse clicks?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000