Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

johnyct9760

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2016 :  06:47:18  Show Profile  Visit johnyct9760's Homepage
Windows 10 middle mouse click doesn't scroll anymore:

While this isn't really a strokes Plus questions (apologizes for that in advance) I thought I would as the tablet / pen mouse community on here about fixs or work arounds that might have surfaced. In regard to this issue:

The middle mouse button press down to scroll on a table / pen mouse is no longer working when operating the windows 10 OS platform.

So what this looks like in practice is you will be using chrome or fire fox and then press down the front barrel button (that would be the middle mouse click and hold down equivalent on a normal block mouse)and you are able to scroll down just fine.

On the other hand when you do this exact same action when using a windows 10 nav window (of any kind; old school or the new fancy ones) the middle mouse click to scroll is totally unresponsive.

While I've looked around online for answers the one that I've so far seen are incomplete or not very helpful.

So question time (thx for bearing with me):

1) Has any one else experienced this?
2) Has any one found a work around for this that would restore the normal middle click to scroll functionality with win 10?
3) If there is not official patch is there a way to simulate this with strokes plus? I've noticed that page up and page down still work so I'm thinking that something off the cusp about mapping those to simple stroke actions might be a work around to consider?

Ok thank for the help again, have a nice day!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000