General Discussion
 How to initialize Tasks View?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jon

2 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2017 :  09:43:31  Show Profile
Hi, fantasitic program. I tried looking through the docs and the forum and couldn't find info (not saying its not there, just didn't find it) on how to invoke "tasks view" (like expose in osx). on my keyboard I can either press the task view key if my keyboard has it or I can press win+tab and that will also bring it up. It wasn't clear to me if this was an option nor if I can add this in. Given the power of SP I am pretty sure this can be added, so any help regarding that would really be apprecaited.

Also, I have multiple screens and tried using the tile windows option, that was a bit of a visual disaster in how it placed everything (most windows were "rolled" up like in some linux win managers).

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2017 :  09:51:29  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
Check this post:

http://www.strokesplus.com/forum/topic/1093/task-view-function-from-windows-10

The tile things was quite a mess and not something I'm really proud of, lol. I'll try to keep it in mind for the future.
Go to Top of Page

jon

2 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2017 :  10:54:24  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Rob

Check this post:

http://www.strokesplus.com/forum/topic/1093/task-view-function-from-windows-10

The tile things was quite a mess and not something I'm really proud of, lol. I'll try to keep it in mind for the future.

Thx, I'll check it out. As for the tile, i mentioned it only as a possible bug (maybe it was a multi-monitor thing) it was no biggie, just resized everything and decided to pass on using it again ;) tasks view will be much more useful for me anyway!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000