Beta 2.0.4 (32-bit and 64-bit) [Take 2]
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2012 :  14:48:04  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
This is a Beta release, use at your own risk and make sure to back up your StrokesPlus.xml file. If you're new to S+, install 2.0.3 first, then replace the EXE and DLL with the contents of this release.

32-bit:

Portable/ZIP Download - Changed Files Only:
http://www.strokesplus.com/files/StrokesPlus_2.0.4_x86_chg.zip

64-bit:

Portable/ZIP Download - Changed Files Only:
http://www.strokesplus.com/files/StrokesPlus_2.0.4_x64_chg.zip

Change Log:

2.0.4 (Beta)
- This is a Beta release, so backup your StrokesPlus.xml file and only use for testing. Report any bugs to the New Bugs forums with [BETA] preceding the subject
- Moved all core windows into a single, tabbed window. More UI changes are coming, but this was the first step in making the next round of updates
- This has been such an unbelievable mind-fuck to make happen, so I'll probably be taking a little break!
- You can now draw on the S+ window!
- Opening the Settings window is a little slow since it's loading up a lot of resources into one window, I'll keep tweaking it to improve performance
- Resizing the Settings window is VERY choppy, but I'll try to work on that at some point..at least you really only need to do it once =)
- Changing tree nodes can be choppy on updating the window as well..I'm sure there's something I'll find that will fix all of the issues, but I've got to draw the line here and recuperate
- The Settings window remembers if it is maximized or not
- The keyboard hook now stops monitoring keystrokes during an acSendKeys operation
- Prevented ignore key from being recognized if a S+ window has focus as it was causing unexpected behavior when copying/pasting (if CTRL key is set to ignore)
- To test the ignore key with the window open, change focus to a different window first
- Fixed an issue which caused S+ to crash if the OSD (acDisplayText) was displayed while a S+ window was open and the S+ window was closed before the OSD went away..yea, that was fun to find and fix.
- Set the Lua script window to Courier New font (just a small change for now, until better editor in place)
- Made various code updates since all UI is in the DLL now. Let me know if you experience anything odd, specifically relating to saving settings
- For those with DPI settings other than Normal (100%) I'm sure things will look ugly..that's on the to do list
- Langauge.xml has not been updated on the site download as this is a Beta release
- Added language.Base.Messages.LuaScriptError to Language.xml
- Added language.Base.Messages.GestureTooShortTitle to Language.xml
- Added language.Base.Messages.GestureTooShortMessage to Language.xml
- Added language.Gestures.Title to Language.xml for future Gestures tab text
- Added language.Gestures.SavedImmediately to Language.xml for future Gestures tab text indicating gesture changes are saved immediately
- Added language.Settings.Title to Language.xml for Settings window title
- The following Language.xml are transitional until the Gestures tab is created and the Actions tab is completely overhauled
- language.Preferences.OK will be used for the Settings window OK button text (may be left as is in existing Language files, caption/intent is not changing)
- language.Preferences.Cancel will be used for the Settings window Cancel button text (may be left as is in existing Language files, caption/intent is not changing)
- language.Preferences.Save will be used for the Settings window Apply button text (may be left as is in existing Language files, caption/intent is not changing)
- language.Preferences.Help will be used for the Settings window Help button text (may be left as is in existing Language files, caption/intent is not changing)
- language.Actions.Title will be used for the Actions tab in the Settings window (may be left as is in existing Language files, caption/intent is not changing)
- language.Ignored.Title will be used for the Ignored tab in the Settings window (may be left as is in existing Language files, caption/intent is not changing)
- language.Preferences.Title will be used for the Preferences tab in the Settings window (may be left as is in existing Language files, caption/intent is not changing)
- language.Report.Title will be used for the Report tab in the Settings window (may be left as is in existing Language files, caption/intent is not changing)
- language.Actions.FormButtons.Autosave will be used for the Auto Save check box in the Settings window (may be left as is in existing Language files, caption/intent is not changing)
- Note that due to the Unicode issue, this means the tabs will *not* properly display complex characters..still trying to figure out a way around that problem

Hax

128 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  14:24:55  Show Profile
This is awesome!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000