Writing music with S+ (AGAIN!)
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

elerouxx

Brazil
40 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2015 :  09:23:06  Show Profile  Visit elerouxx's Homepage

Years ago I created these gestures for writing music more easily using Notion and S+. Back then Rob helped me a lot, not only with S+ itself, but he also fixed specific issues and even did modifications (on a daily basis, with impressive speed!) so this could be done.

I wish all programmers were like Rob Larkin. But, unfortunately, they aren't, and while I created the gestures and Rob quickly fixed and adjusted S+ to help me, the Notion team broke something and Notion stopped working properly on tablets since version 4. Bugs accumulate on the list and new features take forever to be implemented.

I've been keeping this material to be released as soon as Notion fixed the issue. Now, more than a year later, Notion 5 was launched and is still broke. So, this "future" I saw years ago is quickly fading away to the past.

But this is not a rant. Things change. I decided to publish this video almost a relic, even while current Notion version doesn't support it.

I want to thank you, Rob, for all the years of hard work. It's not as sad as it feels, because S+ is READY, and a great tool that helps so many of us... and you deserve some life of your own. So, it's more of nostalgia than an issue.

Here is the final video.

https://youtu.be/Gai_jme79II

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000