Custom active zones for mouse gestures
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

220v110

6 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2015 :  19:34:05  Show Profile
Here is my idea:

in Apple iOS you can tap status bar and it brings you to the top of any app (similar to page up in windows).

I think, it would be good to have zones, where mouse clicks have different actions.
Ex create a zone 20x20 in the middle of the top edge of the screen, where left click works like page up button, right - page down.
Or create a zone 20x20 in the middle of the right edge of the screen, where left click works like volume up, right - volume down.
User should also see these zones in edit mode, every zone has its name or number.

It would be easier to click without the stroke button, but it is definitely harder to implement, so left click and the stroke button will be ok as well.
These zones should also have higher priority. Ex. left click and the stroke button in the zone - action1, left click and the stroke button anywhere else - action2.

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2015 :  16:39:24  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
breakcore did something along those lines here, in case it's of any help (since I doubt this would make it into the change list anytime soon..):

http://www.strokesplus.com/forum/topic/496/dyk-running-different-scripts-by-a-single-gesture
Go to Top of Page

220v110

6 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2015 :  16:41:08  Show Profile
You are fast, thanks! Will check it out now.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000