General Action Scripts
 Shift+plus button
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

control_freak

51 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2016 :  16:08:01  Show Profile
am confused if i want this hotkey "shift+plus button" what'll be the code for it?

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2016 :  16:10:00  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
On my phone, it's covered in the acSendKeys usage in help, but it would be something like "+{PLUS}"
Go to Top of Page

control_freak

51 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2016 :  17:13:55  Show Profile
it works but when i apply it on kmplayer it doesn't speed up whatever its playing. do u know whats causing it?
Go to Top of Page

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2016 :  19:09:43  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
No way for me to know, could be any number of things up to and including how kmplayer decides to process key strokes. Hard to say, honestly. Definitely make sure it's activated (the window), otherwise you could try using Spy++ to watch the messages sent when you physically press the keys versus when S+ sends them.

You could also try using acSendShiftDown(), then acSendKeys("{PLUS}") then acSendShiftUp(). Some apps are finicky about the instantaneous nature of receiving the keystrokes. Also try adding some delays between the commands I just mentioned (acDelay(20) or something).
Go to Top of Page

control_freak

51 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2016 :  00:13:03  Show Profile
how can i watch the messages sent with spy++ is there a tutorial. i am confused if winspy++(the link you gave in the other post) and spy++ are different :| searching google for winspy++ brought only hacking tutorials :|
Go to Top of Page

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2016 :  00:15:33  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
Spy++ comes with Visual Studio, it's what I use. I only know of WinSpy from hearing about it. You can download Visual Studio Community and check the SDK/Tools option (I don't remember which) and Spy++ should be installed as well. Of course, Visual Studio is a huge thing to download/install for just one app. There are probably other message watching apps.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000