Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hydrant

Slovakia
1 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2016 :  13:37:46  Show Profile
Hello Rob,

First of all let me thank you for this amazing app and your time and effort you are willing to spend with supporting it.

I have used strokeit for quite a while but it just was not up to my needs. StrokesPlus fits them almost perfectly. There is one little thing I'd like to ask and I am sorry if this has been requested/done already, but I have not found anything even remotely similar.

Is there a possibility to add a function that would send the Keys in raw format?
For example I like to store my email address for login purposes in a global variable. When I use acSendkeys("xx.yy@mail.com") the "@" gets interpreted as WinKey which is not intended in this case.

I understand that using {AT} instead of @, etc. is a solution, some of my passwords are rather complex and I often forget which keys are used as modifiers or which characters are to be escaped.

Another workaround would be to have a global script that would be called for each global variable I intend to output and have it replace the modifiers. But this seems to be adding unnecessary complexity to the scripts :)

I also tried enclosing the strings in quotes or brackets as mentioned in the Lua documentation but to no avail.

Thank you for your time.

BR,
Hydrant
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000