Requests
 Option to disable global actions
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oldium

2 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2016 :  09:45:49  Show Profile
My use case is the following: use gestures only on the specified windows/applications (browser windows), other windows should work completely without the gestures support.

The configuration could be the same as it is for the default Desktop and Internet Browsers applications - allow to enable/disable all Global Actions directly from the root tree item.

When the global actions are enabled, usual message flow in mouse hook would be used - gestures work everywhere, but do not work on the excluded windows. When the global actions are disabled, the reversed logic could be used - gestures do not work anywhere, but do work on the explicitly defined applications/windows (defined exclusions would be useless in this use case).

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2016 :  09:49:07  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
It sounds like you're describing the option below in the Preferences tab. Have you tried it? Or are you thinking of something different?

Only Capture On Defined Applications (no Global Actions)
Go to Top of Page

oldium

2 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2016 :  06:25:25  Show Profile
Yes, that is what I was searching for. In order to get things working, I also needed to disable Keep Gestures Draw Window On Top, which prevented usage of Inkscape (free SVG image editor). So now it looks like working. Thanks for the hint!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000