General Action Scripts
 Can we share our gestures available ?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zhangvxiao

8 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2017 :  01:20:55  Show Profile
I use strokeplus for years,and create many gestures to use.
Now I find that it's a little hard to create a new simple gesture.
I think we can share our gestures so that don't need to training many times to create a new gestures.

and here is my gestures

hope to see your diffent gesture.

3di

Germany
26 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2017 :  03:30:01  Show Profile
Hi and Thanks.
What is the Stroke Task-View?

I would share mine - but how do i insert a picture?

Edited by - 3di on 05/09/2017 03:36:28
Go to Top of Page

Hard.Wired

84 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2017 :  16:45:41  Show Profile
I saw this post a while back and wondered if there is an "official" way for users to share our Config files. I've fleshed out a fairly comprehensive UI language for my actions and apps. It would be nice to share and see what other people are doing.
Go to Top of Page

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2017 :  12:59:37  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
Not at the moment unfortunately. It is something I plan for the next version, but that is a full rewrite from scratch and will take a while due to my personal, work, and consulting things going on for me. I haven't touched version 3 for probably a year now, and won't likely get back to it until sometime next year :/

However, it is all just stored in XML, so there's certainly nothing stopping anyone from creating something, like a website where you can upload your config, add things to it from other folks, share your actions, and replace your file and reload S+, etc. But, that's quite a bit of work and the next version won't use the same style/formatting, so it would probably be a waste of energy.
Go to Top of Page

Giusepppe

7 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2017 :  13:06:56  Show Profile
hey rob, sometimes i am thinking about how S+ affected my computer life. it's completely a life changing software. i think this thing should be like OS itself or part of Windows Mouse Support Something.
seriously.
Go to Top of Page

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2017 :  13:07:55  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
I agree!
Go to Top of Page

Hard.Wired

84 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2017 :  21:46:10  Show Profile
If the forum had a way to upload files, that might be an interim method (I didn't see one). Does Snitz have a file module?

I guess there is really nothing stopping us from posting our files with hyperlinks to public cloud drive directories.

Maybe a sub-forum for posting to keep things on topic?
Go to Top of Page

Hard.Wired

84 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2017 :  17:01:44  Show Profile
Actually, now that I am cleaning up my code, it occurred to me that I should just use GitHub to post the files. Any thoughts/caveats to this idea?
Go to Top of Page

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2017 :  17:15:18  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
Seems like a good idea. The only thing I can think of would be to ensure you have the default S+ preferences, just so people aren't confused or whatever. Unless the preferences are part of the selling point of the script.
Go to Top of Page

Hard.Wired

84 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2017 :  18:28:13  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Rob

Seems like a good idea. The only thing I can think of would be to ensure you have the default S+ preferences, just so people aren't confused or whatever. Unless the preferences are part of the selling point of the script.

Ah, good points. If there are changes to the defaults, they should be well documented up front. I'll have to go through and make a comparison to see what I have tweaked.

Edited by - Hard.Wired on 11/21/2017 18:29:16
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000