Clicking Right Mouse Button No Longer Works
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

limitless1689

Indonesia
11 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2020 :  18:13:18  Show Profile
For some reason, after fooling around with trying new gestures, the program stopped completely, drawing with the right click mouse button no longer works. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program, also doesn't work. Has anyone encountered the same issue?

When I go to "Training Mode" it would recognize the gesture and offered to save. But when not in training mode it just won't draw.

Go Irwan Santoso

Edited by - limitless1689 on 06/11/2020 18:21:32

limitless1689

Indonesia
11 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2020 :  05:32:08  Show Profile
So after trying to reinstall the program and couldn't get it to work, I installed StrokesPlus.net.

How to import the gestures on old StrokesPlus to StrokesPlus.net?

Go Irwan Santoso
Go to Top of Page

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2020 :  12:15:32  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
Re: StrokesPlus config

Your preferences somehow got erased. This has happened once or twice and I never found the cause.
In Preferences, set Match Precision to 100 points, Match Probablility to 75%, increase the Cancel Delay some (250 is reasonable), pick a gesture color, set Show to Yes, set Opacity to something like 128 (50%), Width to 5px, check Reset Cancel Delay On Movement/Modifier.

That will be enough to get things working, but you may still need to review the other preferences as well based on your usage.

----

Re: StrokesPlus.net

There is not a built in function for that, but one user has created a plug-in which should help; though note that I have not reviewed nor validated the plug-in: https://forum.strokesplus.net/posts/t7184findunread-plugin-for-IMPORTING-FROM-OLD-STROKESPLUS
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000