General Action Scripts
 Double Scroll Lock + Esc
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kankos

2 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  10:05:24  Show Profile
Hi guys. i am new in this program and in this forum. Thanks very much for this useful app.
i use a KWM switch. i have press scrol lock (double) + Esc to go other computer . i ask a stroke mouse gesture for this aim.

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  10:09:20  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
I'm guessing the keyboard connects to your KVM. That being the case, S+ cannot send the signal to your KVM to perform the switch =(

The KVM itself watches the keyboard's signals passing through it and switches when it detects the combination, but S+ is running inside Windows and therefore there's no way to send a signal out to the KVM. Any script to emulate the combination would only send the keys within the OS, not through the physical cables connecting your keyboard to the KVM.
Go to Top of Page

kankos

2 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  10:20:11  Show Profile
Thanks Rob. i have been searching a combination for days in vain.
How about back-up gestures and share in forum.
for example it is difficult to configure gestures for firefox from the beginnig.
if sb share his back-up , everybody use it. i hope i could make you undertstand me.
Go to Top of Page

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  10:59:56  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
Export/import is a feature I've known I will have to get to at some point. In the meantime, the StrokesPlus.xml file is structured XML, so it's not terribly difficult to drop in an entire application node, though it is a little more complicated for the regular user.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000