Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hypernova

18 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2012 :  03:11:53  Show Profile
Hi Rob,

I checked known issues this time, hopefully not repeating the same mistake

I cannot get the Filename Pattern to work. Even the simplest "name1|name2" will not work. The other Patterns are fine. I'm using one of them at the moment with simple name1|name2 successfully. Sorry, after some more checking, it seems only Mangameeya (http://www.mydailymanga.com/2011/01/17/mangameeya-for-windows-vista-7-users/) does not work with pattern. If possible, please have a look at the Mangameeya7.exe one. Its little brother, MMCE, works fine.

Edited by - Hypernova on 06/03/2012 03:25:40

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2012 :  12:00:51  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
I went to download from the link you sent, but Chrome is warning me that it may be a dangerous file, so I'm going to pass on it. You could always try using class name or title patterns instead, comparing file names is actually the most expensive and last way S+ checks (just a general FYI for everyone).

You can use something like WinID (freeware: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Programming/Debuggers-Decompilers-Dissasemblers/WinID.shtml) to help figure out the class names you're looking for; just always try to use the outermost class, the one containing the entire application.

Note: For what it's worth, I did test the following pattern, which worked perfectly: notepad.exe|calc.exe
Go to Top of Page

Hypernova

18 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2012 :  14:20:37  Show Profile
I tried "notepad.exe|calc.exe" and "notepad\.exe|calc\.exe" and that doesn't work either. So it looks like something else. Maybe this is Windows 8 related again? I'll try checking with Consumer Preview and 7 when I got a chance.

And that program is safe. It's fairly popular with manga reader. But well, I know I have as much credit as a random dude on the net, so that's ok
Go to Top of Page

breakcore

Russia
74 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2012 :  04:27:15  Show Profile
did'n wanted to start a new topic...
It seems "control class name patterns" doesn't working at all.

I've made a test app:
control class name pattern: edit
file name: notepad.exe
notepad window doesn't respond to any gesture, however without the "edit" it works well.

Edited by - breakcore on 10/21/2012 08:11:35
Go to Top of Page

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2012 :  20:59:29  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
Sure enough, had a wrong variable name in the code. I copy/pasted the same block for each field and missed that one =)

Fixed and will be released in 2.3.4 sometime tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

breakcore

Russia
74 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2012 :  04:02:58  Show Profile
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000