GENERAL NOTE ABOUT RELEASES
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2012 :  14:11:40  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
I'm not the type that goes through full regression testing and may not test every little thing each release..it's just my short attention span.

If you're the kind of person who prefers a tried and true, stable release, I would recommend downloading a regular release (not Beta, Test, etc.) that is at least a week old. That's usually enough time for any issues to present themselves and be addressed.

I've always been the type of person to download the absolute latest, even if it comes with the possibility of bugs..which is another reason I release very rapidly and incrementally..because that's how I'd rather have it!

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2012 :  14:43:48  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
Downloads other than the latest will now be locked since folks replying cause the order to get screwed up. If you have an issue, post to one of the appropriate forums if the topic is locked.
Go to Top of Page

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2012 :  11:39:51  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
Since I've moved to a new server (much better, BTW), I now have a monthly transfer cap and have archived the older download files so the crawlers don't gobble up too much.

If you need to download an older version, just add "/archive/" between "/files/" and "StrokesPlus_x.x.x..etc" to access the file directly.

If this doesn't make sense, just post in the General Discussion if you need an old release and I'll help you out!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000