Off Topic
 Hobbies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rob

USA
2591 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2012 :  20:07:23  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So obviously we're all computer geeks on some level, but what are some things you love to do when you're not staring at your monitor?

I picked up photography last year and really enjoy it. I was pretty surprised to find out how insanely technical it can be... Maybe that's why I developed an affinity for it :-)

What about jobs, what field do you work in? You don't need to mention any company names, just curious about the people who use S+ and what you do.

I'm a web developer for a small marketing training company. Do a lot of coding and SQL stuff every day, along with web server management.

Rob

USA
2591 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2012 :  20:12:21  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've had a migraine for the past 36 hours and taken some hydrocodone and a few glasses of champagne in hopes of making it go away (it seems to be working, too!); so I'm feeling a little chatty.

Also, I'm going in for surgery on Jan. 2, so I won't be on the forum for a few days.
Go to Top of Page

breakcore

Russia
74 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2013 :  10:01:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck with your surgery, Rob!
Go to Top of Page

Rob

USA
2591 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2013 :  10:02:19  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks bud!
Go to Top of Page

Cerberus

Netherlands
86 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2013 :  22:19:53  Show Profile  Visit Cerberus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How did it go? Are you recovering? I hope it was nothing too serious. One of my hobbies is palaeography, reading old manuscripts. So if you ever have a manuscript that you find hard to read, knock on my electronic door and I might give it a try.

Go to Top of Page

Rob

USA
2591 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2013 :  22:21:34  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yep, went well; it was just a minor surgery to fix my nose. I can now breath without nose spray and Breath Right strips at night!

Palaeography, very interesting indeed!
Go to Top of Page

Cerberus

Netherlands
86 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2013 :  22:36:01  Show Profile  Visit Cerberus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's good to hear!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000