Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Radley

1 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2013 :  15:41:09  Show Profile
Hi everyone,

my question is:

in powerpro (kind of like autohotkey) there is an option for mouse gestures that don't require a mouse/pen button to be held down. The problem is, it only supports an 'up' or 'down' gesture.

Basically, I use a pen tablet, and all I do is draw up or down strokes with the pen, while not actually touching the tablet with it. So it's kind of like 'hovering'.

There's also a few neat little gadgets called 'Magic Formation', and 'Typhoon Wand', and all you do is float your pen, and draw the letter 'O' with it and the pop up menu appears. Don't hold down any mouse buttons or touch the tablet with the pen when drawing the 'O', just float it.

I've extensively searched the forums and have found some amazing stuff, but haven't as of yet found this kind of an app.

bottom line, does anyone know of any scripts/software that supports button-less mouse gestures? I have 'Stroke It' running and it's excellent, but it only works while holding down a mouse/pen button at the same time. I'm about to look into StrokesPlus because it seems this is an even better option that StrokeIt. I'm excited to check it out, and hope that it can support button-free gestures

thanks

Firas

1 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2013 :  11:49:30  Show Profile
Hello,

I don't have an answer, but looking exactly for the same thing.
Can you let me know if you found anything useful.

I am mesmerized by this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omup3X-JnmI

Best,
Firas

quote:
Originally posted by Radley

Hi everyone,

my question is:

in powerpro (kind of like autohotkey) there is an option for mouse gestures that don't require a mouse/pen button to be held down. The problem is, it only supports an 'up' or 'down' gesture.

Basically, I use a pen tablet, and all I do is draw up or down strokes with the pen, while not actually touching the tablet with it. So it's kind of like 'hovering'.

There's also a few neat little gadgets called 'Magic Formation', and 'Typhoon Wand', and all you do is float your pen, and draw the letter 'O' with it and the pop up menu appears. Don't hold down any mouse buttons or touch the tablet with the pen when drawing the 'O', just float it.

I've extensively searched the forums and have found some amazing stuff, but haven't as of yet found this kind of an app.

bottom line, does anyone know of any scripts/software that supports button-less mouse gestures? I have 'Stroke It' running and it's excellent, but it only works while holding down a mouse/pen button at the same time. I'm about to look into StrokesPlus because it seems this is an even better option that StrokeIt. I'm excited to check it out, and hope that it can support button-free gestures

thanks

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000