Completed Requests
 [COMPLETE] Horizontal Mouse Wheel Support
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Noesis

25 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2013 :  10:00:24  Show Profile
Wondering if it would be feasible to implement support for mice that have this kind of feature, i.e. Tilting Mouse Wheel Left/Right (i.e. Scroll left/right) ?

Personally I think it should be like the scroll up/down functions where it fires for each "press" as I believe it operates similarly whereby there isn't an actual button "up" event/message generated and also on some mice it is implemented as a second mouse wheel (although I haven't seen it done this way for quite some time).

Regards,
Noesis.

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2013 :  17:10:32  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
As I just mentioned in the thread below, I need to regroup and move all of these extended functionalities under a different preference and logic group.

I certainly see how these miscellaneous mouse enhancements seem to feel like S+ could/should handle them, but they were never part of the original design. So I need to revisit and pull them all under a new branch so they don't interfere with the core code.

I'm leaving this open, but it will be a while until I get around to implementing the functionality.
Go to Top of Page

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2014 :  19:02:52  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
Try 2.8.0, I've added horizontal wheel tick functionality just like the regular wheel tick added in 2.7.9.

I don't have a mouse with horizontal functionality, so I guess you'll have to test it for me =)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000