General Discussion
 Issue with Flash Focus and window activation
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gopikrish2000

34 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2013 :  04:09:34  Show Profile
In Firefox when Flash is in focus, as its like a new application Firefox gestures wont apply ( thats ok to some extent ) but when flash is in focus(not in fullscreen mode) and scroll below video and without left clicking on Firefox window apply a gesture then its not working mostly.

I did a work around by doing this in sp_before_action

function sp_before_action(gnm, gsx, gsy, gex, gey, gwd, gapp, gact, gbl, gbt, gbr, gbb)
acActivateWindow(null,gsx, gsy,0)
acMouseClick(gex, gey, 2, 1, 1)
end

Then its working fine but then reverse rocker gesture is not working fine .(Right mouse as stroke button)
Normal Behaviour
[ 1 Right Mouse Click , 1 Left Mouse Click - left tab (rocker gesture) { "AFTER STROKE BUTTON DOWN" setting }
1 Left Mouse Click , Multiple Right Mouse - nth right tab of current tab ( reverse rocker ) { "ON STROKE BUTTON DOWN" setting } ]

After putting those 2 lines in sp_before_action
Current Behaviour
[ 1 Right Mouse Click , 1 Left Mouse Click - left tab (rocker gesture)
1 Left Mouse Click , Multiple Right Mouse - only right tab ( reverse rocker not nth right tab ) ]

How i can solve this so that i can get both "Normal Behaviour" and "focus out of flash" .
Also in the rocker gesture , is it not possible to get nth left tab by Pressing Right and continuously click on left??

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2013 :  17:24:46  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
Also in the rocker gesture , is it not possible to get nth left tab by Pressing Right and continuously click on left??

It's crucial to understand that modifiers were originally intended to simply modify a gesture, to provide the ability to have many actions using the same drawing just signaled differently by the modifier(s). As such, modifiers are simply a flag, meaning once a modifier is pressed, a bit is set that the modifier was pressed, which is examined once the stroke button is released.

So there's no event which occurs when a modifier is pressed. For the opposing rocker, by that I mean holding the left and pressing right multiple times, the issue is that S+ only sets the modifier flag on mouse button down, so after the first recognition and action, the left mouse down flag is reset, but since it's still being held, it S+ won't register the modifier until it is released and the button down event occurs again.

The mouse wheel is the only exception to this rule, when the preference is enabled.

Rocker functionality is something that was an after thought and added as a pretty good substitute, but doesn't compete with true rocker gestures. I'd never used browsers that support rocker nor plug-ins, so it never occurred to me in the very beginning. This is certainly something I will keep in mind when S+ is re-written.

Regarding the Flash focus, I'm guessing it doesn't work because you're pressing the left button at the time(?) So sending the mouse down event may not be picked up since it's physically being held down. You can try to simulate sending the mouse up event first followed by the click, e.g.
acMouseClick(gex, gey, 2, 0, 1)
acDelay(10)
You may also need to utilize acConsumePhysicalInput as well:
acConsumePhysicalInput(1)
acMouseClick(gex, gey, 2, 0, 1)
acDelay(10)
acConsumePhysicalInput(0)
Make certain you always call acConsumePhysicalInput(0) (with the zero) within the same block of code as acConsumePhysicalInput(1) or you can cause all keyboard and mouse input to be blocked, at which point you will generally need to reboot your computer manually.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000