General Action Scripts
 Automation: Can we do specific Clicking, etc
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Strokeman

33 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2014 :  07:28:04  Show Profile
I am still trying Stroke+ and liking it.

I use imacros (very known stuff) a lot on Firefox etc, on various websites
Wondering is it possible to do specific gestures to do some automated clicking on specific coordinates of screen or button or links etc?

Just wanted to know what all will be possible.

Is there anyway we can do some marco recording on S+? or is it done more like adding DELAY code ...or powering AutoHotkey scripts through it?

Anyone else doing something on these topics, please share your experience
Thanks

gopikrish2000

34 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2014 :  05:01:18  Show Profile
You can click on specific coordinates ( say x: 70 y : 70 ... ) from S+ that click will work whether its there on top of button or link etc but if you want to click on particular text link/ button where its position can change then it is not possible to do that .

IMacros is only for browser , if you want system level use Sikuli (http://www.sikuli.org/) scripts.

One thing is that in Sikuli you can wait on certain screen text/image to appear and perform action , if you are doing that in S+ you willn't have any notification for how much time it should wait because it just performs actions but cannot read whats current existing in Window thats a problem.

Macro recording for S+ should be very good , I hope somebody will implement it .
Go to Top of Page

Strokeman

33 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2014 :  18:07:58  Show Profile
oh thanks for reply.

Well,it looks like there aint very good lightweight system level alternatives of imacros(with lot of flexibility)

i knew about sikuli but frankly, i HATE (notice the caps) its interface. java, heavy, slow . Last thing i would want to when optical recognition is the only option

yes macro recording for S+ wud be gr8
may be Rob is reading this for next major V3 and above :) (thats something major)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000