gesture goes to focused app, not one it started at
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beholder

60 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2012 :  07:01:45  Show Profile
Here is another one of these GMG issues:

This may seem like a repeat of previous request of "Betty" in this section but somehow I feel like we're talking of different things.
The issue is that the gesture doesn't go to an app which was "RMB clicked" but it goes to currently focused app which may be quite out of view actually.
This has really got me several times because SI does it the right way (I just checked) and I am really used to that.

Solution: Easy. Whenever RMB is clicked on any window, focus that window first. Then do your S+ thing.

And yes, as people might object to this as it would mean changing core program behavior "in the run", please include a new option where this is by default ON. i.e. those who object can just turn it off after they complain and find out here. (This actually makes the complainers to decide, Opera devs do this with all new features.)

Current fav pr0nstar: Malena Morgan
http://www.artlk.com/2012/04/malena-morgan-sensational-pictures.html

Edited by - beholder on 05/05/2012 08:53:40

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2012 :  19:06:36  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
I'm not sure I like your "SI does it the right way" statement =)

Remember, I made this for power users, just add acActivateWindow(nil,gsx, gsy) if you want that functionality.

I may make an option for it though as it does seem reasonable, I'll let you know!
Go to Top of Page

beholder

60 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2012 :  07:51:12  Show Profile
Interesting, it didn't work for me in one special instance where global & local actions simply made it non-working. And that was my test case so I concluded it somehow is not working.

But when I tried it today with a different gesture then it worked. This means I have to add the script line to all gestures. I'll continue adding it to gestures and testing.

Current fav pr0nstar: Tiffany Thompson
http://fuskator.com/full/m1sngU7WhFQ/4921_kindgirls_teen_tiffany_Tiffany+Thompson.html

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000